Magnum Bakery White Grease-Resistant Coatings
Our innovative grease-resistant coatings offer an environmentally friendly solution that delivers the excellent grease-resistant performance you need, while being in full compliance with new EPA regulations. Magnum Bakery White replaces grease-resistant coatings that contain fluorocarbons by matching or exceeding their resistant properties while remaining fluorocarbon free.
Magnum Bakery White coatings' features include:
- Heat-resistant; ideal for bakery applications
- Meets standards for indirect food contact*
- High brightness
- Superb oil- and grease-resistance
- Hot-melt and cold-set gluable
- Compliant with: 21 CFR 175.170; 21 CFR 176.180; 21 CFR 176.170*; 21 CFR 175.300*
*For use only in contact with foods of Types IV-A, V, VII in table 1 of paragraph C, under use conditions E through G in table 2 of paragraph C, and with foods of Types VIII and IX without use temperature restrictions. An FDA-approved direct food contact topcoating is available. Contact us for more information.
• Baker's Metallics: Brilliant gold, silver, or specialty metallic colors with outstanding grease- and oil-resistance. Baker's Metallics is a non-metal-based aqueous coating that passes inline metal detectors.
• Baker's Choice: Excellent grease barrier for bakery applications available in a variety of custom colors, non-detect black, or clear.
Request product information >